Wednesday 29 June 2011

Assignment 205 (conclusion)

I already produced my final images for my both of the themes using my modest equipment. If I think about it - nothing much I can say - as I didn't write before on my previous posts, but I had to some how put full stop on this assignment, as college is nearly over.

As I mentioned below, all this time I was using my Nikon D3000 camera and two lenses what I got - wide angle kit lens and tele zoom Tamron lens.

I bougth also one of the Cokin P series filter and hoping to get my hands on similar products in the future, but like you know is all and always about money.

My simple tripod also was very useful, even now when I going somewhere - if I get chance I take it with me, as image quality is more or less depends on it.

I am now very familiar with all my camera modes - giving preference to Manual and all this time keep baying books I intend to read them and learn even more before I start again in September my Level 3 course.

For me image capture comes very naturally....I see it and I make it work in my photographs. I really hope one day I can do it as my main job.



....that's all my materials, what was very helpful to me during this course...even if I don't reed all page by page I couldnt do whit out it....



....probably twice as that I was borrowing time after time from library as well. Also Internet was very much my best friend, mostly providing me with excellent photographs of greatest photographers....

1 comment:

  1. I love your work with nature, the flowers and the trees and your infra-red images have inspired me to want to have a go at it in the future. Your Winder Wonderland is one of my favourites: magical and I think brilliant.

    ReplyDelete