Monday 16 May 2011

Presenting Photo Images ( Assignment 211 part II)

As I already in the part I described contrasts of presentation methods and some alternatives using different materials is time to concentrate my attention of  my choice of presentation and description of methods I`ll be using to present my final images. 
This time my blog post will be all about Assignment 206 theme I - Close ups in nature.
    I already decided to produce a book which will include my final 10 images and some other second best photographs.

    Producing Photo Books I would say is in fashion now...so I decided to make this as my advantage. Many, or better say every, Photo Lab or Online photo printing service provide`s you with a different options of Photo book choices, what can suite everyone's needs...from soft booklets to hardcover albums...for any taste and any occasion.

    In my case I choose Jessops.


    If I had to be honest I never tried they photo printing services, but as a often client (most of my accessories , including camera, I bought there) that was very convenient for me.

    I think Jessops Photo is the perfect choice for all digital photo printing needs, offering a wide range of options. 




    I get from our local store one of free and easy-to-use desktop ordering software`s, what helped me to created book all by myself..... I had a different options and I end up with two books - one as a Soft booklet and another one as Hardback and more expensive...

    If you ask me why I gone for the photo book in this particular theme I would say, I really wanted to show more of my images, not only ten of them. Over a Spring time every week I was spending couple hours outside capturing blossom beauty and it`s will be very shame not to share it with you as much as I can. 
    Final image selection was very hard...I liked them all more or less, but I had to make that choice.


    I call my work- "I feel Spring"....photographs by Karo....all what`s need to do is order.....

    1 comment:

    1. Hi
      Its good that you have thought through what methods suit your work best , look and compare all the others methods of presentation that you may have used, ie other websites and suppliers.


      Steve

      ReplyDelete