Wednesday 9 February 2011

Beginning

As I am successfully (hoping for that, as I didn't get my results yet) past Level 1 I am on my way to Level 2 which I hope will be more challenging and creative for me. I am learn a lot since I start doing my Photography Course and I am willing to learn even more and more in order to succeed.


I had some disappointments about image printing in the end of Level 1 - I didn't get desirable results and some of my photographs even didn't come ...I assume they was lost in the post and in this stage I have to make sure nothing like this will happen again. We all should learn from mistakes and I make sure I will. 


Same as Level 1, Level 2 I wanted to start with image of sunrise...my favorite time of the day...as I was at home I didn't have time to run somewhere to get more nice setting of the landscape, I just went outside in the street. I wanted to capture a lovely beautiful sky what appear just before sun come out....nothing special and nothing professional....but in my opinion nice beginning....






2 comments:

  1. Hi
    I really need to see a choice being made about the units you want to do.
    Also a statement of intent about at least one put in place on your blog.
    Its vital that you also follow the tutor site and read the content on there as it will help you. And if you look at the week 2 on the blog archive it will help you to work in manual only.

    http://cityandguildsphoto.blogspot.com

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes ....all done...some in working progress...

    ReplyDelete