Tuesday 5 July 2011

210 Principles of photo imagining output. 211 Presenting photo images. (conclusion)

I was very nicely surprised with my tutor`s recent comment...I'm not even finished my blog properly but he already give me distinction for my work... REALLY VERY BIG THANKY...I am very happy knowing that all my hard work paid off.

(But it’s doesn’t mean that I do not need to finish and put full stop on my blog now :). )

So - yes I am really grateful knowing that I am past this time as well and can easily mowing forward to Level 3 which I`ll be joining next September.

...changing subject for my main thing- what this post is all about - assignments 210 and 211...looking back I have no regrets about my choice to present my images exact how I did - for flower theme choosing Photo Book - for my B&W mount frames. 

 Flowers
 
That was and still is my main theme...I love to capture they beauty and make them live forever in my photographs. Perhaps I gone for the wrong choice of the photo book’s format, but still, the best ones I`ll print out on expensive paper to make them look better. Have lots of ways I could do it, but that time Photo Book was prime choice.

I still keep shooting flowers - to include the Best ones into my future portfolio...and I never get bored of it as they all come so many different shapes and colours.

I am quite pleased with my choice of my flower image output and presentation method and as I know my tutor as well.

B&W

As it wasn’t my best work (more or less), is definitely was a good choice of presenting it. Black paper mounts look perfect for my black and white images - making them look a bit better.

On Level 3 I already have plans for my next project which also will be involving black and white tones together with a frames.

So I`ll better start practising and learn more things as my work here is nearly done. 


No comments:

Post a Comment